Saturday, June 13, 2009

Love is Hard

Why does loving someone has to be so hard? You would think that something as wonderful and beautiful as Love will be easy. You think that it will be forgiving. You think it would be comforting. But sometimes the same love that makes your heart stop is the same love that if gone bad can shatter you heart in so many pieces that you would never actually recover all the pieces.

I loved before and I have seen love turn to hate before in some evil metaphorsis. Everytime love tends to be right by at my fingertips and I think I have it. It miracleously passes through my fingers.

Is it written someplace that love is always suppose to tempt me, evade me and leave me breathless and sometimes even broken on the inside.

Sometimes I just want to take my heart out and donate it to science, or give it to someone that actually needs a heart, someone who has the patience to slowly mend and stitch it back together once again.

Someone I love told me once that I have a tough heart, I do but not because its made of some tough substance, but because all the scar tissue from all the times, I have attempted to mend it.

I feel emotionally weaker and weaker everytime, my heart is hurt. I feel colder and colder on the inside. I can feel the coldness seeping in, but I forgot how to let it out. It can't find its way out. Or do I have physically put it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment